Free On Line Training.
Improve your career prospects and earnings potential.
Whatever your background, situation or requirements, we can train you to become an IT professional leaving you with the skills, confidence and practical experience to make it in the real world of IT.
This is a completely free system that offers you flexibility and choice without any long-term commitments. Designed to increase access to online learning provision, the site offers an ever growing list of course titles covering many topics.
You'll do your learning online so all you need is access to the internet. This means you can learn at a time, place and pace to suit you.
Anyone can learn on "Free-Online-Training-Courses" for free.
What do you have to lose? Start Learning Today.
Learn To Use A Computer
This free training course contains three separate modules.
Tutorial 1 is Basic Computer Skills.
- The first lesson is “Introduction to Hardware“.
- The second lesson is “Introduction to Windows”.
- The third lesson is “the Windows Start Menu”.
- The fourth lesson is “Creating User Accounts in Windows”.
- The fifth lesson is "How to install software"
- The sixth lesson is "Uninstall software"
- The seventh lesson is "Desktop Icons"
- The eighth lesson is "Files and Folders"
- The ninth lesson is "Desktop and My Documents"
- The tenth lesson is "Favorites"
- The eleventh lesson is "What is a Network?"
- The twelfth lesson is "The Home Office"
- The thirteenth lesson is "Cloud Computing"
Tutorial 2 is Common Tasks.
- The first lesson is “Connecting to Wireless Networks in Windows“.
- The second lesson is “Changing Desktop Background”.
- The third lesson is “Simple Guide to Backup and Restore in Windows”.
- The fourth lesson is “Creating an online email account”.
- The fifth lesson is "Antivirus Software".
- The sixth lesson is "Disk Cleanup".
- The seventh lesson is "Disk Defragmentation".
- The eight lesson is "Scandisk".
- The ninth lesson is "Mobile Video Sharing Apps"
- The tenth lesson is "Google Search"
Tutorial 3 is Intermediate Computer Skills.
- The first lesson is "File Systems".
- The second lesson is "Temporary Internet Files & Cookies".
- The third lesson is "Recyle Bin and Deleting Files".
- The forth lesson is "Cleaning Temporary files with Free Software".
- The fifth lesson is "Using Remote Desktop".
- The sixth lesson is "IT Security"