Free On Line Training.
Improve your career prospects and earnings potential.
Whatever your background, situation or requirements, we can train you to become an IT professional leaving you with the skills, confidence and practical experience to make it in the real world of IT.
This is a completely free system that offers you flexibility and choice without any long-term commitments. Designed to increase access to online learning provision, the site offers an ever growing list of course titles covering many topics.
You’ll do your learning online so all you need is access to the internet. This means you can learn at a time, place and pace to suit you.
Anyone can learn on “Free-Online-Training-Courses” for free.
What do you have to lose? Start Learning Today.
Learn To Use A Computer
This free training course contains three separate modules.
Tutorial 1 is Basic Computer Skills.
- The first lesson is “Introduction to Hardware“.
- The second lesson is “Introduction to Windows”.
- The third lesson is “the Windows Start Menu”.
- The fourth lesson is “Creating User Accounts in Windows”.
- The fifth lesson is “How to install software”
- The sixth lesson is “Uninstall software”
- The seventh lesson is “Desktop Icons”
- The eighth lesson is “Files and Folders”
- The ninth lesson is “Desktop and My Documents”
- The tenth lesson is “Favorites”
- The eleventh lesson is “What is a Network?”
- The twelfth lesson is “The Home Office”
- The thirteenth lesson is “Cloud Computing”
Tutorial 2 is Common Tasks.
- The first lesson is “Connecting to Wireless Networks in Windows“.
- The second lesson is “Changing Desktop Background”.
- The third lesson is “Simple Guide to Backup and Restore in Windows”.
- The fourth lesson is “Creating an online email account”.
- The fifth lesson is “Antivirus Software”.
- The sixth lesson is “Disk Cleanup”.
- The seventh lesson is “Disk Defragmentation”.
- The eight lesson is “Scandisk”.
- The ninth lesson is “Mobile Video Sharing Apps”
- The tenth lesson is “Google Search”
Tutorial 3 is Intermediate Computer Skills.
- The first lesson is “File Systems”.
- The second lesson is “Temporary Internet Files & Cookies”.
- The third lesson is “Recyle Bin and Deleting Files”.
- The forth lesson is “Cleaning Temporary files with Free Software”.
- The fifth lesson is “Using Remote Desktop”.
- The sixth lesson is “IT Security”
This is a total of 29 lessons.
Computer Learning For Beginners
How to Enrol
Enter your name and email address, then press “Enrol Me”. You will then be sent links to these lessons on a regular basis. When you have completed this course to will be sent updates on new courses, all of which will be free.
Why Do We Need Your Email Address?
Our intention is to deliver the best quality training to as many people as possible, regardless of location, background or ability to pay.
|What We WILL do.||What We WILL NOT do.|
|Send regular e-mails informing you of the next lesson in the course||Send any marketing material|
|Notify you of your test score and grades||Pass on your details to third parties|
|Send details of new courses as they become available||Send you a few lessons and then expect you to pay for the rest.|
Your e-mail address is for us to inform you about your training, the costs associated with the delivery of this training site are met by on page advertising only. We will not use your e-mail to generate any further income.