Free On Line Training.
Improve your career prospects and earnings potential.
Whatever your background, situation or requirements, we can train you to become an IT professional leaving you with the skills, confidence and practical experience to make it in the real world of IT.
This is a completely free system that offers you flexibility and choice without any long-termcommitments. Designed to increase access to online learning provision, the site offers an ever growing list of course titles covering many topics.
You’ll do your learning online so all you need is access to the internet. This means you can learn at a time, place and pace to suit you.
Anyone can learn on “Free-Online-Training-Courses” for free.
What do you have to lose? Start Learning Today.
This free training course contains three separate modules.
Tutorial 1 is What Is The Internet.
- The first lesson is “What Is The Internet“.
- The second lesson is “How Do Web Browsers Work”.
- The third lesson is “What Is HTTP?”.
- The fourth lesson is “Web Server Responses”.
Tutorial 2 is Creating Websites With HTML.
- The first lesson is “Introduction To HTML“.
- The second lesson is “Viewing Website HTML in our Browsers”.
- The third lesson is “Creating Our First HTML Document”.
- The fourth lesson is “Understanding Basic HTML”.
- The fifth lesson is “Adding Text To Our HTML Page”.
- The sixth lesson is “Adding Links and Images in HTML”.
- The seventh lesson is “How To Add Navigation To A Simple HTML Page”.
- The eight lesson is “Class, ID, Div and Span in HTML”.
- The ninth lesson is “How Are Complex HTML Websites Created”.
Tutorial 3 is Cascading Style Sheets.
- The first lesson is “What Is CSS?”.
- The second lesson is “Understanding CSS Selectors”.
- The third lesson is “Simple CSS Styles For Text”.
- The forth lesson is “Padding, Border And Margin In CSS”.
- The fifth lesson is “Loading External CSS Files Using The Tag”.
- The sixth lesson is “More Advanced CSS”.
This is a total of 19 lessons.
How to Enrol
Enter your name and email address, then press “Enrol Me”. You will then be sent links to these lessons on a regular basis. When you have completed this course to will be sent updates on new courses, all of which will be free.
Worried about your e-mail being used to sell you stuff? Don’t be, we have nothing to sell. Everything, lessons and courses, are Free Free Free.
If you want to stop receiving further new course information, simply click the link marked “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail and your details will be deleted from our database.