Free On Line Training.
Improve your career prospects and earnings potential.
Whatever your background, situation or requirements, we can train you to become an IT professional leaving you with the skills, confidence and practical experience to make it in the real world of IT.
This is a completely free system that offers you flexibility and choice without any long-termcommitments. Designed to increase access to online learning provision, the site offers an ever growing list of course titles covering many topics.
You’ll do your learning online so all you need is access to the internet. This means you can learn at a time, place and pace to suit you.
Anyone can learn on “Free-Online-Training-Courses” for free.
What do you have to lose? Start Learning Today.
This free training course contains three separate modules.
Tutorial 1 is What Is The Internet.
- The first lesson is “What Is The Internet“.
- The second lesson is “How Do Web Browsers Work”.
- The third lesson is “What Is HTTP?”.
- The fourth lesson is “Web Server Responses”.
Tutorial 2 is Creating Websites With HTML.
- The first lesson is “Introduction To HTML“.
- The second lesson is “Viewing Website HTML in our Browsers”.
- The third lesson is “Creating Our First HTML Document”.
- The fourth lesson is “Understanding Basic HTML”.
- The fifth lesson is “Adding Text To Our HTML Page”.
- The sixth lesson is “Adding Links and Images in HTML”.
- The seventh lesson is “How To Add Navigation To A Simple HTML Page”.
- The eight lesson is “Class, ID, Div and Span in HTML”.
- The ninth lesson is “How Are Complex HTML Websites Created”.
Tutorial 3 is Cascading Style Sheets.
- The first lesson is “What Is CSS?”.
- The second lesson is “Understanding CSS Selectors”.
- The third lesson is “Simple CSS Styles For Text”.
- The forth lesson is “Padding, Border And Margin In CSS”.
- The fifth lesson is “Loading External CSS Files Using The Tag”.
- The sixth lesson is “More Advanced CSS”.
This is a total of 19 lessons.
How to Enrol
Enter your name and email address, then press “Enrol Me”. You will then be sent links to these lessons on a regular basis. When you have completed this course to will be sent updates on new courses, all of which will be free.
Why Do We Need Your Email Address?
Our intention is to deliver the best quality training to as many people as possible, regardless of location, background or ability to pay.
|What We WILL do.||What We WILL NOT do.|
|Send regular e-mails informing you of the next lesson in the course||Send any marketing material|
|Notify you of your test score and grades||Pass on your details to third parties|
|Send details of new courses as they become available||Send you a few lessons and then expect you to pay for the rest.|
Your e-mail address is for us to inform you about your training, the costs associated with the delivery of this training site are met by on page advertising only. We will not use your e-mail to generate any further income.