Free On Line Training.
Improve your career prospects and earnings potential.
Whatever your background, situation or requirements, we can train you to become an IT professional leaving you with the skills, confidence and practical experience to make it in the real world of IT.
This is a completely free system that offers you flexibility and choice without any long-termcommitments. Designed to increase access to online learning provision, the site offers an ever growing list of course titles covering many topics.
You’ll do your learning online so all you need is access to the internet. This means you can learn at a time, place and pace to suit you.
Anyone can learn on “Free-Online-Training-Courses” for free.
What do you have to lose? Start Learning Today.
This free training course contains three separate modules.
Tutorial 1 is Customising Your PC.
- The first lesson is “Desktop Icons“.
- The second lesson is “Customising Your Desktop”.
- The third lesson is “Installing Software”.
- The forth lesson is “Uninstall Software”.
Tutorial 2 is IT Tips.
- The first lesson is “How To Store Data“.
- The second lesson is “Google Search”.
- The third lesson is “How To Backup”.
- The forth lesson is “Using Help”.
- The fifth lesson is “Storing Data On The Local Drive”.
- The sixth lesson is “Working With Outlook”
Tutorial 3 is Windows Maintenance.
- The first lesson is “Disk Defragmenter”.
- The second lesson is “Disk Cleanup”.
- The third lesson is “Favorites”.
- The forth lesson is “Files and Folders”.
- The fifth lesson is “Recycle Bin”.
- The sixth lesson is “Scan Disk”.
- The seventh lesson is “Temporary Internet Files and Cookies”.
- The eighth lesson is “Anti-virus Software”.
There is also a quiz at the end of each tutorial to test your knowledge.
This is a total of 18 lessons.
How to Enrol
Enter your name and email address, then press “Enrol Me”. You will then be sent links to these lessons on a regular basis. When you have completed this course to will be sent updates on new courses, all of which will be free.
Worried about your e-mail being used to sell you stuff? Don’t be, we have nothing to sell. Everything, lessons and courses, are Free Free Free.
If you want to stop receiving further new course information, simply click the link marked “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail and your details will be deleted from our database.