Become and IT Professional
Let Free On Line Training Courses help you work towards achieveing Microsoft Accreditation with our comprehensive on-line lessons.
These certifications are designed to provide the recognition you need to help you to improve your career prospects and provide employers with validation of your skills.
Your Route To Achieving Microsoft Accreditation.
- Microsoft Certified Professional. (MCP). These lessons are based on Windows Server 2003 and offer an ideal starting point for those wishing to have a career in IT and networking support.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. (MCSE).This qualification is a well recognized industry standard and will provide the proof that you have a good grounding in network management.
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) in Network Infrastructure
IP addressing and services, names resolution, file and print services, network access and remote access, and monitoring network services.
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) in Active Directory
Active Directory and Directory Services, Active Directory server roles, certificate management, and Group Policy.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) in Server Administration
The ideal way to demonstrate your ability to use Windows Server 2008
To follow the full training schedule leave enter your e-mail address below and press Register.
How to Enrol
Enter your name and email address, then press “Enrol Me”. You will then be sent links to these lessons on a regular basis. When you have completed this course to will be sent updates on new courses, all of which will be free.
Worried about your e-mail being used to sell you stuff? Don’t be, we have nothing to sell. Everything, lessons and courses, are Free Free Free.
If you want to stop receiving further new course information, simply click the link marked “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail and your details will be deleted from our database.