New Training Courses Available
How To Build A Website
This course is designed to take you from beginner to Web Builder. No previous experience is needed to take these 19 lessons.
This course has three modules;
Module 1 – What is the Internet?
- What Is The Internet
- How do web browsers work?
- What is HTTP?
- Web Server Responses
Module 2 – Creating websites with HTML
- Introduction to HTML
- Viewing Website HTML in our browsers
- Creating our first HTML document
- Understanding Basic HTML
- Adding Text to our HTML page
- Adding Links and Images in HTML
- How to add navigation to a simple HTML page
- Class, ID and < div > and < span > in HTML
- How are complex HTML websites created?
Module 3 – CSS
- What Is CSS?
- Understanding CSS Selectors
- Using Simple CSS Styles for text
- Padding, Border and Margin in CSS
- Loading External CSS Files using the tag
- More advanced CSS
How to Enrol
Enter your name and email address, then press “Enrol Me”. You will then be sent links to these lessons on a regular basis. When you have completed this course to will be sent updates on new courses, all of which will be free.